Police fears of being branded racist ‘left grooming gang free to abuse teenage girls for two years,’ says former Labour MP
- Opportunity to catch the gang missed after complaint four years ago
- As many as 47 vulnerable girls were plied with alcohol, gifts and money
- They were then passed around for sex with ‘several men a day’
- Former Labour MP Ann Cryer says that the gang were left to it because police feared being branded racist
- At least one victim forced to have sex with 20 men in one night, police say
- Gang used white girl, 15, known as ‘The Honey Monster’ to recruit victims
- All are from Pakistan, with one from Afghanistan
- Muslim leader warns that some British Pakistani men ‘think that white teenage girls are worthless and can be abused without a second thought’
- Labour MP Keith Vaz warns against opening Pandora’s Box over race relations by blaming a particular race or religion for grooming girls
This was on the Daily Mail website and it really annoyed me! I had to have my say about the fact that the racism card had been played, yet again, so I decided to leave the following comment:
Sod what seems racist, racism can be excused when it comes to the crimes these so-called men have committed. If people get tarred with the same brush then so be it! It may even prevent crimes being committed! It really annoys me that immigrants who think they can come over to this country and do whatever they want, get away with the majority of their actions because they plead the racism card. Sentence them to death and there’s no way they can commit further offences in ANY country. Simple as that. Deportation won’t work but a bullet through the head will.
Whether it will be published is another story. I have noticed that The Daily Mail will only publish certain views and I don’t think mine are particular favourites of theirs. They really shouldn’t ask for peoples views and opinions if they aren’t going to publish them though should they?
End of the day the victims were children. They were peoples daughters for gods sake! A racist comment from the police would have been the least of their worries! Put them in a room with the fathers of the victims, allow the fathers to take in baseball bats and allow them to beat the scum bags to death, it is more than what they deserve.
Muslim leader warns that some British Pakistani men ‘think that white teenage girls are worthless and can be abused without a second thought‘… This annoyed me the most. How dare they think that anyone is beneath them! They are the lowest of the low if they can even think about abusing young girls never mind carrying the abuse out. I think that the “British” Pakistani men should be reminded that they are not British and that they deserve to be tortured for their beliefs and certainly for their actions. Hell, I’m all up for rounding these people up, putting them on a boat and setting fire to it, but because they are classed as “British” their human rights protect them. They should be stripped of all their human rights and made to suffer the consequences of their actions, which if I was in charge, would not be a few years behind bars where they wouldn’t have to be admit to their actions, they would be tortured and left to suffer the most painful death imaginable and that still wouldn’t be enough.
Prison means that they wouldn’t have any responsibilities, no bills to pay, no job to find, they would be relying on the British tax payers to keep them, so who is really getting justice? Their victims or them?
Call me racist if you want, call me cruel and heartless but if you really are defending these people then you must be as bad as they are. What if one of the victims had been your daughter? Bet you wouldn’t be calling me then would you? Nope, I have said it before and I will say it again, deportation won’t work, but a bullet to the back of the head most certainly will.